As licensed professionals serving a growing community, we believe in respecting our guest’s privacy, each other and the industry. We believe in conducting ourselves with the highest standards of excellence. We have created a happy work environment that welcomes our guests and makes them feel comfortable and desiring to return.
About Your Hair offers a friendly environment where stylists enjoy their independence while knowing there is a caring team close by when desired. Locally owned and operated, About Your Hair is growing and we are always interested in new stylists who want to be self-employed!
We focus on offering booth rentals to the best stylists in the industry. As a company, we believe in following through with our promises and commitments to our stylists — and our client — making About Your Hair a great place to work.
Our salon offers you an opportunity to “own your own business” without the headache and hassle of purchasing property and equipment. It is all here for you.
When you rent a salon booth, you are free to create your own work hours and schedule. We know that flexibility is essential for today’s men and women and we recognize the importance of stylists who are happy with what they do. That’s why we work together to create an atmosphere of trust, support, and encouragement.
In addition to the traditional services and equipment afforded by a salon, we also offer:
- WiFi internet connectivity for clients and stylists at no additional charge
- A reception and vending area that offers relaxation and snacks
- A coffee machine, refrigerator, and other amenities to make your work and your client’s visit comfortable
- Free parking and easy access from all major highways in the Midlothian, Brandermill, and Woodlake areas
- A wide selection of beauty products for sale, we welcome client requests
- Walk-in client options (based on availability of stylists)
- Private stylists salon entry
If you’re interested in talking with us about working in our professional styling salon, give us a call or send an email. We are always looking for great stylists who want to make a difference in the lives of their clients!